Workday GTM Lead — £90k – £100k DOE
Remote working / UK Wide office locations to choose: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield
We are currently assisting this prestigious IT organisation in the recruitment of a Workday Go To Market Lead to develop the business’ presence in the market, the sales pipeline and relationship with Workday. You will work closely with Workday Account Executives and stay up to date on the market and competitive landscape to ensure the business’ offerings meet the market needs.
Our client offers excellent opportunities for training and career progression.
- Build the business’ presence with Workday
- Develop pipeline of upcoming projects
- Stay up-to-date on market and competitive landscape
- Work with Account Executives to review opportunities and work out plans to follow these through with bid teams to deliver successful bids
- Experience in delivery of multi-million of sales, preferably in platform as well as standalone HCM deals
- Excellent network in Workday and Workday market
- Good knowledge of Workday and its components
- Knowledge of the Workday Roadman and competitors in the market
- Strong collaborative approach to communication and relationship building internally
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Jakub Bakowski
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3147160/workday-gtm-lead/→