Workday Functional Consultant -£45k – £65k DOE
Remote working / UK Wide office locations to choose: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield
We are currently assisting this prestigious IT organisation in the recruitment of a number of Workday Functional Consultants. There are multiple positions available at different levels. In this role you will work with clients advising them on the best solution using workday to meet their HR process requirements. You’ll be undertaking configuration of Workday and understand the dependent impacts on wider functional and technology landscapes.
Our client offers excellent opportunities for training and career progression.
- Advising clients on the best solution using Workday
- Process and solution design with gap analysis to standard Workday functionality during the Architect stage
- Undertake configuration of Workday and understand the dependent impacts on wider functional and technology landscapes
- Experience with multiple end-to-end Workday deployments as a Functional Consultant and/or Workstream Lead
- Good knowledge of HR processes, including UK and international statutory requirements
- In-depth knowledge of the data requirements for Workday HCM and the ability to advise the client on the needs
- Knowledge of Workday Roadmap
- Strong consulting skills
- Workday certifications in Workday HCM
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Jakub Bakowski
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3147157/workday-functional-consultant/→