Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
Waste Plant Manager
£40,000 – £50,000 + Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for a Waste Plant Manager to lead manage and promote the Rainham Waste Facility, including: infrastructure, people, commercial success and compliance.
On offer is the chance to join the UK’s broadest supplier of environmental risk services where you can take the next step in your career and continue your development.
The company, over their 95 years’ experience, have developed a comprehensive suite of services to reduce the risk of pollution, operational downtime, profit loss and reputational damage, through the management and maintenance of assets.
In this role you will be the line management of all waste facility staff, manage and develop excellent internal and external colleague and customer relations throughout the region, develop new business and maximise all opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be a Waste Plant Manager with significant experience within the industry, looking for a role that they can demonstrate high levels of commercial performance and service delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Ensure waste operations are conducted in a compliant and safe manner, including carriage, consignment documentation, discharge quality and permitted quantities.
* Manage Waste administrative function to ensure timely response to customer enquiries and invoicing.
* Ensure infrastructure and equipment is maintained to the highest standard, presenting plans for improvement where necessary
*Investigate and resolve client concerns and grievances & suggest / implement strategy to avoid reoccurrence of such issues.
* COTC Level 4 (hazardous) waste management qualification is essential
* Proven knowledge and experience in the hazardous waste industry is essential
* Knowledge of waste legislation is essential
* Knowledge of ADR legislation is an advantage
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
Contact Name: Huw Bentley
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3104079/waste-plant-manager/→