Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (no experience required, full training provided)
£24k + Uncapped commission + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Industry Leading Systems and Software + Awarded Training Scheme + progression to management & director roles
Hammersmith, London Office, Hybrid Role once fully trained
Year 1: £35,000 – £45,000
Year 2: £55,000 – £60,000
Year 3: £70,000 – £90,000
Are you driven by financial reward, career progression and looking for a truly rewarding role?
We are looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join the team in a 360 role. In this role you’ll get full training, and take responsibility for building your client-base & manage client relationships. Ascertaining and understanding their business needs in order to find the best talent for their company. You’ll manage the projects through from start to completion. It’s a role best suited to those who thrive in fast-paced roles, with a natural ability to build relationships with both potential and existing clients and candidates.
Rise Technical offer an industry-leading uncapped commission structure where you can earn 10-40% of what you invoice on top of your basic, along with a clear route of opportunity to progress up to management and Director roles. Progression at Rise is based on meritocracy, meaning that you’ll always be rewarded for adding value and hard work.
Established in 2005, Rise has grown from a 3-person start-up to our Bristol Head Office with a team of over 140 recruiters. Kicking off 2022 by opening offices in London, Manchester and Miami, and so much more growth and development in the pipeline. We specialise in the Technical Recruitment marketplace, specialising in Engineering, Scientific, Construction, Tech and Energy sectors. You’ll be part of our start up team in London, so looking for those looking to become future managers and directors within the business.
Our vision is to be a team of motivated individuals, who actively invest, collaborate and commit to making Rise the best global technical recruiter for our clients, candidates and teams. We strive to be the best platform for the right individuals to achieve life-changing results, whilst being a great place to work and maintaining a fantastic culture.
If you are a Trainee or Graduate who is looking for a rewarding role where you can directly impact your career and earnings apply today.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – 360 Recruitment – What’s included:
- Outstanding commission (10-40% of everything you invoice uncapped)
- Progression to management and director roles based on meritocracy
- Full ISO Gold awarded training, buddy system and support to reaching consultancy level
- Industry leading tools & technology to give you the platform for success
- Hybrid/remote working once fully trained
- Self-development environment – not micromanaged
- Collaborative & great company culture
- Socials & sports teams
- Weekly incentives
- A place where you are directly rewarded for the effort put in
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays & early finish on a Friday
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – 360 Recruitment – The Role
- Develop professional relationships with businesses in your vertical – through sales calls (cold & warm calls), emails and marketing
- Building marketplace knowledge to consult with your clients & candidates
- Accountability for your each project
- Placing high-calibre candidates in line with your clients business and talent requirements
- Writing adverts, headhunting candidates & coaching them through the interview process
- Negotiating new business terms
- Closing business deals
- Monday – Friday (early finish on a Friday)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – 360 Recruitment – What you need:
- Great communication skills
- Ambitious individuals looking to progress their careers quickly
- Financially driven
- Inspiring work ethic
- Competitive/sporting nature with a team mindset
- Open to learning & development
- Great values & personable
- Sales experience advantagous, but not essential (we provide full training)
If you’re interested in joining the team, please send your CV to Hannah Elcock by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Keywords: Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Associate Recruitment Consultant, 360 Recruitment, Sales, Engineering Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Consultant, Energy, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Engineering Recruitment, Scientific Recruitment Consultant, Renewables Recruitment Consultant, Renewable Energy Recruitment, Tech Recruitment Coonsultant, Sales Consultant, Construction & Infrastructure Recruitment Consultant, STEM, Sales Executive
Contact Name: Hannah Elcock
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085850/trainee-recruitment-consultant-full-training-hammersmith/→