Do you live, breathe and love testing? Do you believe in quality and have a passion for what you do?
Due to continuous and sustained growth, We have new contract opportunities in our UK team for senior test Engineers through to leads. We believe in fostering a culture where our people are rewarded for the work they do and looked after from their first day at Planit.
- Opportunities to grow your skills vertically and horizontally taking advantage of a world class training and development programme. You choose how deep and wide you want to go!
- True flexible working
- Medical insurance & attractive pension scheme
- Joining an organisation where innovation is at the heart of what we do.
- Career development initiatives in place to help you to be your best self.
- Wellness activities, staff discounts, free LinkedIn Learning licenses, referral bonuses and so much more
Who Are we?
Planit are world leaders in application testing and quality engineering. We provide solutions that support organisations to deliver high quality systems, applications, and IT architecture. Planit is now a proud NRI company and part of a global movement to deliver a sustainable and secure future through better Information Technology exchanges.
Our team offer expert consultancy, bespoke services, tailored training and unique solutions to complex projects. Specialising in digital quality, Planit have a geographic footprint across many continents, with 1400+ permanent employees and have been recognised in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services. Our Values and ethos are focused on an intrinsic connection to our people, the awareness of our environment and our pursuit to be better than yesterday. We continue to lead the industry with unrivalled ideas, ability, and a quest to discern paradigms.
What are some things you could be doing?
- Review, estimate, and identify test conditions/ objectives recommending best practise improvements as needed with stakeholders
- Create relevant test plans and contribute to high level documentation aimed at minimizing incidents and ensure continuous momentum
- Mentor internal and external peers across cross functional teams promote a culture of knowledge sharing
- Identify and apply tools to assist with the acceleration of quality, and create comprehensive test assets relevant to test conditions
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of modern application deployment methodologies and cloud infrastructures, with in-depth experience across the SDLC
- Experience in traditional, iterative, or Agile development practices is highly desirable
- Possess in-depth experience in CRM and CMS.
- Manage the defect process when required, including the use of Jira or Zephyr
- Skills across numerous test levels, including System integration for middleware and backend integration
Who will you work with & what tools?
At Planit, we have the widest range of clients and projects imaginable from short term engagements to longer term projects – we can really help you spread your wings! You will be working at the cutting edges of technology, from managed services to fintech, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines, using the latest in approaches and tools. One day you will be on a PeopleSoft implementation, the next you’ll be running API testing on next year’s webapps. If you can imagine a sector, we have a presence there. And if you want exposure to domains and tools, we’ll work with you to get you to where you want to be!
If you believe that this role is for you APPLY TODAY!
Our friendly talent team will review applications contact shortlisted candidates at the with an update as soon as possible.
Planit is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Contact Name: Pratik Sridhar
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3089274/test-leads/→