innocent started with a simple mission: to make drinks that make it easy to do yourself some good. In 1999 we concocted a few smoothies in our kitchen and tested them on people at a music festival; today we’re blending every type of fruit & veg under the sun and selling drinks right across Europe. We have great ambitions: to show the world that you can build a successful business that cares about more than just profit, and to leave things better than we find them. We’re proud to call ourselves Europe’s favourite little healthy drinks company, but we’re still growing. And that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition, to join in with the next, most exciting, part of our story.
what you’ll be doing
- Excellent leadership and collaboration attributes
- Strong stakeholder management and a can-do attitude
- Ideally knowledge across ERP, Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O / Supply Chain in an FMCG environment.
- Willing to learn about testing best practice, approaches and tooling (including using or implementing tools to make testing easier and more automated) and looking to carve a career in testing delivery.
- The smarts – that have critical thinking to make good decisions when it counts, process lots of ideas and data (using excel + other tools) to arrive at simple and effective solutions.
- An entrepreneurial approach – not waiting to be told, taking action, joining the dots and giving things a go. All while working through setbacks and staying positive when facing challenges
- A growth mindset – to take on feedback, look for opportunities to develop and seeking to understand the why. The ability to see things through to completion and not miss a detail along the way.
Contact Name: Innocent Drinks
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3006674/test-analyst/→