Full Job Description
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative teacher of ICT. This role would suit either and NQT or someone looking for a leadership role, dependent on experience.
We are looking for an innovative professional who is passionate about leading teaching and learning and committed to making a difference.
The person appointed will be expected to;
- Teach across the age and ability range.
- Lead with energy and enthusiasm.
- Contribute to the development of the New Curriculum Framework for Wales.
In return we will provide;
- An induction support programme.
- Opportunities to play a role in shaping whole school development.
- A true learning community with a strong focus on teaching and learning.
- An environment where your skills and talents can be recognised and developed through our excellent professional training.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS & EWC registration are required for this position.
The Council welcomes applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, disability, sexuality, religious belief or age.
If you would like to be a part of our forward-looking, rapidly improving school and want the opportunity to develop your teaching career then please contact Mrs Emma Williams, PA to the Headteacher on Tel: 01978 822 392 or by E-mail: email@example.com to request an application pack.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
Posted 2 days ago
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://uk.indeed.com/viewjob?t=Teacher+Ict&c=Ysgol+Rhiwabon&l=Wrexham&jk=c760f9601c0f4627&rtk=1g2ta8sf53kmh000&from=rss→