Nigel Frank International
System Admin-3-6 month contact- once a week onsite in Berkshire -(£250-£300 per day) Outside IR35
- Assist other team members with escalated cases or operational issues.
- Maintain / upgrade internal systems.
- Internal & client network and systems diagnostics.
- Deploy system patches in accordance to defined SOPs.
- Responsible for implementing, tuning, and maintaining server environments.
- Actively seek out opportunities to improve existing practices, procedures, and technology implementations.
- Deploy security/bug fixes to VM hosts and perform any other planned maintenance activities on an established cycle.
- Maintain awareness of VMware or Hyper-V software patches and their impact on the environment.
- Consult with clients regarding their infrastructure and best practices to meet business needs.
- Issue problem, change, and request tickets when necessary for both Infrastructure and customer environments.
- When appropriate, escalate issues quickly and efficiently to solve problems.
- Other tasks as appropriate.
Operational Duties (Recurring Expectations):
- Implement projects while following Tigunia standards.
- Provide active feedback and insight if above stated standards should be changed.
- Work with TAMs/PMs to ensure expectations are communicated to clients.
- Aid all members who require it as needed in completing tasks.
- Provide training to all members who require it as needed.
- Continuous learning and development of technical skills.
- Proper documentation of all work in IT Glue.
- Enter all phone calls or emails into the case management system for each case actioned.
- Enter time for each actioned case or project task daily.
- Respond to owned cases within applicable SLA in accordance with department procedures.
- Follow up on all assigned cases daily (unless in a status indicating a wait).
- Document inbound support requests with the CMS (Case Management System) in detail before escalating to higher resource.
- Use CRM home dashboard to ensure assigned case and project workload is getting actioned.
- Ensure clients are consistently communicated through cases on a regular basis.
- Availability and responsiveness when participating in an on-call rotation.
- Must work some holidays and have the flexibility to work extra shifts as required by management.
- Perform written and verbal turnover of open issues/upcoming maintenance at the end of each on-call shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
Measurable Targets (KPIs):
- Response Time SLA success average above 90% for all owned cases.
- Case closure rate before 5 business days of 80%.
- Maintain target 75% of time weekly allocated to client billable work, with minimum 50%.
- Quality of client communications (individually measured).
- Quality and accuracy of case classifications.
- Quality of case resolutions and resolution notes.
- Prompt feedback and notes on all project engagements.
- Measurable contribution (To be determined monthly) to LMS and ITG documentation and training systems monthly.
- Team Lead feedback pertaining to other objectives related service area targets (such as project completion, timelines, budgets, support escalations, or other defined expectations).
Learning and Skill Objectives:
- Familiarity with all Tigunia tools.
- Familiarity to admin and install from scratch: ADDS, AAD, O365 Exchange, RDS Collections, BC/NAV Instances, MSSQL, IIS.
- MCSA or equivalent (Tentative AZ-104).
- Network+ or equivalent.
Contact Name: Sami Ali
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3009033/systems-admin/→