LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Support design workshops and documentation activities, which may include:
* Review the source array configurations, via documentation and the array
* Support Planning activities and Design/Migration Workshops:
* Update existing documentation to reflect future state.
Support the preparation activities for the storage for data migration:
* Support LVM tidy up (for HP-UX workloads on 7400 array)
Support the migration activities for the data from 7400 to 8450 storage arrays:
* Support setting up Peer Motion, migration of data, closing down source 7400
Following Customer’s installation of the 8400 array in Cody Park:
* Support, as appropriate, the configuration and testing of the array in the target data centre
Support the data migration activities from the 8450 in Hounslow to 8400 in Cody Park:
* Support setting up Remote Copy over IP (RCIP), Support migration of data, Support closing down of the source 3Par 8450 array.
Support, as appropriate, cutover activities to the new array.
Knowledge, experience and skills in the following:
3Par storage (7400, 8400, 8450)
Remote Copy over IP
Storage design and implementation
HP-UX storage integration
Inter-DC data migrations over IP links
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Thomas Watton
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3124092/storage-consultant-remote2-days-pw/→