Nigel Frank International
Solution Architect -Remote
Our clients are searching for self-driven, collaborative Solution Architects who are passionate about offering comprehensive solutions that support organisations in achieving their objectives. Using your extensive technical expertise, business savvy, and leadership abilities, you’ll take full responsibility for solutions that result in measurable business outcomes.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assume total responsibility for the solution to make sure that the architecture governance, technology strategy, and business outcomes are all in sync.
- Serve as the solution’s point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, including partners and vendors.
- Views should be used to document solution designs and resolve stakeholder concerns (across business, application, data and technology)
- Give all facets of the solution technical guidance and leadership.
- To define and deploy the solution, collaborate with delivery teams and the larger architecture community throughout the life-cycle.
- Create strong working connections with important stakeholders and act as the link between business and technology.
- Make sure the solution is delivered in accordance with the specified requirements.
- Help with software product and service evaluation and selection
- Define complex solutions in light of operational needs and long-term goals.
- Share your knowledge on new, cutting-edge, or disruptive technologies and processes when they provide the company a chance or an advantage.
Skills & Qualifications, Not all but some
- With extensive knowledge in creating, defining, and documenting large-scale solution designs in a sophisticated, international organisation
- Exposure to a variety of platforms, technologies, and processing environments; fast learning curve for new technologies and contexts.
- Keep up with the latest technological trends and how they might be used to create fresh, modern business and operating models.
- Have expertise working with distributed/global teams and are a team player
- Can collaborate with senior corporate stakeholders to influence decisions and impart knowledge about the possible world.
- Exceptional communication abilities, with the capacity to clearly express complicated material to audiences of all levels, both technical and non-technical.
- Possess excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities, and be willing to question established wisdom.
- Evaluating potential solutions from a variety of perspectives and achieving agreement through strong arguments can persuade, promote change, and mobilise support for an idea.
- Possess a passion for using technology to create business goals and are a technical leader.
- Adopt a cooperative, consultative, and open-minded attitude
- You must have Multi-cloud experiences. i.e Azure, GCP
- Possess knowledge of Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
- Discounted products
- Flexible work
- Maternity and Paternity pay
Contact me on [Telephone number removed] or email Click here to contact this recruiter if your interested in this role.
Contact Name: Anthonia Ifewekwu
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3144385/solutions-architect/→