Nigel Frank International
Solutions Architect | 6 months | Remote | OUTSIDE IR35
Here at Jefferson Frank we are currently partnered with a specialist Data and Digital Transformation consultancy who are in pursuit of a Solution Architect for a government client.
MUST be eligible for SC Clearance!
You will be working for a high-profile client, analysing their existing processes, identifying and implementing opportunities to optimise these processes, and developing solutions to deliver service improvements to them.
- Excellent stakeholder management – dealing and reporting to senior DDs
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Azure/DevOps technologies, .Net Core and C#
- Good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies, and approaches.
- Experience of designing for Cloud based resilience & security.
- Strong Capability in getting into technical governance details and reviews – should be able to form action plans and recommendations.
- Experience of working within large, complex and geographically dispersed programmes.
- Be resilient and tenacious during the duration of the project
- Excellent working knowledge of design patterns and modelling notations such as Archimate, UML and BPMN
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of both traditional and agile delivery methods
- Lead on providing different architectural options advising on pros and cons of differing approaches.
- Engage with and analyse multiple architectural work streams
- Gathering company requirements and designing the cloud environment from a holistic point of view to ensure it meets these.
- Create a documented architectural analysis of the current Technical and Solutions Architecture Service and whether this is currently being fulfilled (based on current/future demand)
- Identify any perceived need to reduce or increase the capacity of the service (based on current/future demand)
- Document details of improvement opportunities to the current Service and recommendations on how these can be incorporated
- Produce a detailed transition plan demonstrating a pragmatic and affordable way of transitioning to a new service provider without any impact on the current services
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to know further information then please apply with your CV at first instance.
Contact Name: Diana Chambator
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3103948/solution-architect-contract-outside-ir35/→