Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Software Developer – The Role:
Trust Payments is currently seeking a Software Developer to support the efforts of the Data team.
In this role, you will be required to design, write, and maintain code for our future and ongoing projects. You will also be required to contribute to design and planning sessions as well as formulate approaches for current coding tasks.
Software Developer – Key Responsibilities:
– Developing C# .NET solutions for the organization
– Creating in-house applications
– Debugging and maintaining written code
– Defining and organizing projects on an ongoing basis
– Reporting and resolving issues
– Identifying and handling technical risks and issues
– Working in a project team alongside other developers
– Providing technical support to stakeholders in the organization
– Reporting on project statuses and developments to senior team members
– Participating in project meetings with management and other team members
Software Developer – You:
– A bachelors degree in computer programming, computer science, or information technology
– A minimum of 2 years of experience as a C# programmer or equivalent
– Strong SQL / PostgreSQL or similar
– Knowledge of other coding-languages (Python, etc)
– Ability to write clean, easy to understand code
– Outstanding analytical and problem-solving capabilities
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
– Sound understanding of coding and development processes
– Experience with working in an agile environment
Software Developer – Benefits:
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Software Developer opportunity, please click ‘apply’ now!
Contact Name: Trust Payments
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3146441/software-developer/→