Nigel Frank International
Our vision is to shift the NFT craze into a sustainable movement, where all world assets can be represented on-chain, and with the legal protection required. We rapidly need to expand our off-chain indexing service to support additional play-to-earn. We are looking for someone who likes a high degree of autonomy. If you are a player of play-to-earn crypto games, then you have an unfair advantage. Likewise, if you’ve ever reversed-engineered a game.
- Write Subgraphs to index Ethereum game
- Insist on the highest standards of architecture and optimisation and think toward the future as you create features.
- Collaborate with engineering and leadership teams to specify and build features and development tools for our product
- Identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, as well as generate solutions.
- Stay current with the latest blockchain developments and best practices
- 6 Month Contract
- Hands-on engineering experience and expertise in one or more of the following blockchain technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, TypeScript, GraphQL,
- Gaming and Subgraph experience needed
- Experience with development and deployment of smart contracts
- Outisde IR35
If interested, get in contact immediately!
Contact Name: Tom Roberts
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3084532/smart-contracts-engineer-blockchain/→