Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
Service Engineer (HVAC/Ducting/Fire Dampers)
You will based in Manchester and covering the surrounding areas.
£22,000 – £30,000 + Overtime paid at a higher rate + Training + Days Based + No Weekend Work + Company Van
Are you a Service Engineer ideally from a HVAC background or similar looking to join a company who provide industry specific equipment training with opportunities to dramatically increase salary with overtime paid at a higher rate?
On offer is the chance to work for a very successful company with a fantastic reputation delivering remediation and compliance work within government establishments and NHS premises.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the longest-established companies within the industry who will provide you with your own company van with the added benefit of no weekend work.
This position would suit someone from a HVAC/ducting/fire damper/air/water/remedial maintenance background looking to get stuck into a versatile role.
– Remedial work on fire damper equipment as well as air and water hygiene equipment
– Days shifts – Monday to Thursday (8am to 4.30pm). Finish at 4pm on Friday.
– Will be working in Manchester and surrounding areas (some staying away will be included).
– Service Engineer experience in HVAC/Ducting/Fire Dampers equipment.
– Relevant NVQ qualifications are desirable.
– Need to be able to pass full security checks.
– Flexible with required travel and must be prepared to stay away some nights during the week.
Service Engineer, Facilities Maintenance, Remediation, Inspection, Health and Safety, Manchester, Fire Dampers, HVAC, Ducting, Ductwork, Air, Ventilation, Compliance.
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then apply or contact Rhiannon Fry.
Contact Name: Rhiannon Fry
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/2987208/service-engineer-hvacductingfire-dampers/→