Senior Threat Intelligence Analyst
With the use of assessment and pen testing tools/techniques, you will ensure security of: computer systems, applications, servers, networks
Within the Role
- Track targeted campaigns and threat actors
- Analysis of intrusions
- Exploitation of data gathered through incident response
- Discovery of threat surface
- Be able to provide timely, accurate actionable and clear assessments regarding on going and emerging threats to the company
- Develop hypothesis based of threat intelligence to execute various threat hunting searches
- Make sure information or intelligence gathered through threat hunting is understood by the correct team and that action is taken to address the findings.
- Experience in threat intelligence and/or cyber security
- Understanding of cyber security concepts
- Cyber kill chain and Mitre Att&ck framework understanding
- Strong investigation, research and analysis skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Incident response, vulnerability management, penetration testing and ethical hacking experience work experience
One or more preferred:
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Contact Name: Jed West
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3087929/senior-threat-intelligence-analyst/→