Nigel Frank International
Senior Software Developer – Up to £100,000 – Hybrid working
My client is bringing technological innovation to the market infrastructure of a long – established sector.
As a Senior Backend Developer you will design, implement and own server components, micro-services in Java/Kotlin in a cloud environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and be accountable for server components and micro-services written in Java/Kotlin Spring and JPA.
- Be accountable for quality, performance, scalability and security of system components
- Adhere to highest development standards – including clean code methodologies, code reviews, unit tests and integration tests.
- Research and experiment with new technologies and advocate proper adoption
- Oversee development within the team and leverage experience to suggest process improvements
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in back-end development using Java and Spring framework
- Proven practical experience in micro-service architecture
- AWS services is an advantage
For more information contact:
Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed]
Contact Name: Oliver King
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3104410/senior-software-developer/→