Job Title: Senior Service Desk Analyst
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Ekco is a global innovator in cloud solutions. We specialise in enabling companies to progress along the path of cloud maturity, managing transformation, and driving better outcomes from our customers’ existing technology investments.
In a few words, we take businesses to the cloud and back!
We have over 330 (and counting) colleagues across a number of regional offices in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and the Netherlands. Our team members enjoy collaboration in family-friendly working environments that support personal autonomy, development & goal-centered ambition, and an overall shared commitment to deliver market-leading cloud services.
At Ekco our people and culture come first! We have grown at a fast pace over the past year, and due to our continued expansion in 2021, we are now searching for a talented Senior Service Desk Analyst to join our London-based team (Richmond/ Central London, or London – City).
Ekco provides managed cloud services, and our ability to provide responsive, agile, and above-all intelligent support is why our customers choose us above larger, slower-moving competitors. As a Senior Service Desk Analyst (2nd / 3rd Line) one of your primary responsibilities is to respond to customer support inquiries, tickets, and change requests. With large scope for accelerated growth, this is the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual looking to proactively progress their career!
- The ideal candidate will be truly passionate about IT and have at least 2-4 years of experience in an IT technical role (ideally remote hosted desktop support).
- You will be happy liaising with customers, mainly on the phone as most of our support and consultancy is provided remotely.
- You should be able to explain technical issues in easily understood terms.
- You will need to be able to work in a team and meet SLAs.
- You should have the ability to work under tight deadlines and be able to prioritise under pressure as you will be working on multiple projects at the same time.
- You will be able to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- You will be responsible for managing your own time.
- You will be expected to learn quickly and work with a variety of new and different technologies.
- You will be expected to join the on-call, out-of-hours rota, and work outside of standard M-F office hours on occasion for planned maintenance activities.
- SCCM (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012-2019
- Microsoft Desktop OS Windows 7, 8, 10
- Microsoft Active Directory / Hybrid AD / Group Policy / In Tune / Teams
- Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Exchange/ Office 365/ Microsoft Cloud Services
- Microsoft Office Problem solving
Bonus point if you have:
- Service Now
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Networking & Firewalls
- PowerShell Experience
- Microsoft Azure exposure and console admin
- We are one of the fastest-growing cloud solution providers in Europe
- Our company culture is exceptional and comes from a shared vision of delivering marketing leading cloud services in an unbeatable work environment
- Flexible working with a family-friendly focus are at the core of our company values
- We have beautiful office locations across the UK, Benelux, and Ireland, with highly talented and supportive colleagues
- VMware & Veeam top partner status
- Feel like having some zen time? You’ll love our company subscription to Headspace
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
We do not offer VISA sponsorship.
Ekco is an equal opportunities employer.
Please click on the APPLY button to be redirected to the company’s page to complete your application.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: IT Support Service Desk Team Leader, Senior IT Service Desk Consultant, IT Support Consultant, 2nd Line Engineer, Customer Support, Senior 1st Line Support Engineer,2 nd Line IT Support, Senior Helpdesk Support, 3rd IT Support Analyst,3 rd Line Support Technician, Helpdesk Analyst, Helpdesk Support, IT Support Analyst may also be considered for this role.
Contact Name: . Ekco
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3009864/senior-service-desk-analyst/→