- Take responsibility for the day to day technical development of the company’s products.
- Assist the chief scientist in ensuring projects are delivered efficiently to meet the relevant standards with appropriate risk management and Quality Planning throughout.
- Write, review and maintain documentation relating to all project work.
- Plan and execute experiments to aid the development of the company’s products and communicate findings effectively to the wider team.
- Manage the biological laboratory facility in adherence to quality and safety standards.
- Recruit and supervise junior scientific and technical staff.
Qualifications, skills and experience required to fulfil this role:
- You have a BSc, MSc or PhD degree in a scientific or engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a scientific role within the Medical Device industry working to ISO 13485 and IVD Directive 98/79/EC.
- Have experience in product development of medical device and medical IVD products
- Experience with leading technical aspects of projects under ISO13485 from concept to manufacture.
- Understanding of the Quality and Regulatory aspects of medical devices.
- Experience of supervising junior scientists or technicians
- Able to travel within the UK and abroad
To find out more about Real please visit http://www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Rachael Conroy
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3007408/senior-scientist/→