Nigel Frank International
I am looking for an experienced Python Developer, to work in the development team to implement elegant, sophisticated data life cycle functions and pipes and build code in a test-driven style.
You will be working for a finance company to establish an On-prem architecture based on the Finance on the Cloud architecture.
As an indivdual you will need:
- Passionate about development with a focus on data
- Delivery minded able to interpret solution design and turn them into simple, sensible implementations
- Experience in application delivery.
- A strong communicator being able to showcase issues/optimizations etc
- Passionate with Python and getting development best practices followed
- You happily embrace emerging technologies and design techniques
- Adaptable, able to pick up and work on various technologies that are needed to stand up and orchestrate the data life cycle events.
- Over 5 years of experience working in an Agile delivery model
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of data and data pipelines
- Understanding of SQL and accessing databases
- Extensive experience with Python 3.x and libraries like Pandas, PySpark etc
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application and familiarity with RESTful Services
- Experience working with Git and CI/CD
- PySpark knowledge
- Good exposure to Docker
If you are interested please apply with your up to date CV.
Contact Name: Megan Roberts
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3103889/senior-python-developer/→