Senior Java Developer- Canary Wharf / Hybrid – 3 days office – 2 days home – 6 months – £700 per day inside IR35
My client, a leading energy supplier based in Canary Wharf requires a Senior Java Developer- Canary Wharf / Hybrid – 3 days office – 2 days home – 6 months – £700 per day inside IR35
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be joining a high performing team exposed to many of the most exciting business and technology challenges my client faces within its trading businesses today, focusing on maximising value from my clients assets and operations.
Most of your time will be focused on writing code, while pursuing software engineering best practices for design, build and test. High-quality documentation, traceability and knowledge sharing is expected.
- Advanced knowledge of Java and associated ecosystem (Java 8, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Desktop Java – eg. JavaFX/Swing, SpringBoot) and consuming RESTful Webservices .
- Ability to work closely with the business, draw out their requirements, summarize and articulate.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present ideas well graphically as well as verbally.
- Ability to closely collaborate with the business and development team face-to-face as well as virtually as this is a hybrid office/work-from-home role.
- Experience with DevOps : working with AWS, Docker, Ansible, Kerberos, Openshift/Kubernetes.
Contact Name: Eilidh Smith
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3087897/senior-java-developer-london-hybrid-6-months-700-per-day/→