Nexus Jobs Limited
You will be involved with creating sophisticated, robust and easy to use web apps whilst working in a close-knit team who solve complex problems, together.
The Client works with very latest cutting edge Front End Technologies.
You will be working to create data-heavy applications for the Company’s principle client, a major management consultancy undergoing a large-scale digital transformation.
- Delivering pixel-perfect, high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Creating easy to use, easy to understand applications
- Participate in technical discussions with technical leads and within your team.
Key Skills Required:
- Exceptional track record in delivering quality front end engineering solutions.
- A thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Data visualisation experience, including with D3.js
- Experience with continuous integration, test automation, and monitoring
You must have the following skills:
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
The Client is based in Holborn London.
The salary for this role is in the range £70K – £90K.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your salary and availability.
Contact Name: Jas Gujral