Nigel Frank International
Senior DevOps Engineer – £50,000 – £85,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Package – Remote (1 day a month in Newcastle Office, Expensed)
*This role does not provide Sponsorship*
About the Company
An ambitious, successful, and growing technology consultancy. We pride ourselves in the qualities of our people. We’re inclusive, creative, and collaborative.
It’s an exciting time to join us on our journey as we grow and expand our services to help our clients tackle bigger, more complex challenges. We plan to treble the size of our team by 2025 – but we’re determined not to lose our unique culture.
Do you understand agile and XP practices? And are you an avid promoter of the DevOps philosophy and cloud-native approaches? Join us as we help our major clients transform the way they do things.
We’re seeking an innovative Senior DevOps engineer with an open mind and an enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
What you’ll do within our teams
- Work alongside us and client staff to create effective automated solutions.
- Create and manage infrastructure using modular, version-controlled and testable code.
- Create extensible, automated continuous integration and delivery pipelines to test and release application code and IaC.
- Use established tools to monitor applications and alert when problems occur. Share your knowledge with less experienced staff.
- Promote and demonstrate good development and operational practices.
You’ll suit this role if you:
- have extensive experience setting up and configuring AWS services, including EC2, ECS, Route53 and CloudFront
- can create and configure CI/CD pipelines using CodeBuild, CodePipeline, Gitlab CI or Jenkins
have experience in:
- configuration management with Ansible, Terraform or CloudFormation
- scripting in Bash or Python
- the provisioning of monitoring dashboards using tools such as Datadog, Splunk or Grafana.
- Experience using container technologies such as Docker and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes on major cloud providers.
- Experience provisioning other cloud providers such as Azure and Google Cloud.
- Use of Kong or AWS API Gateways.
- Experience of integrating security and compliance into your infrastructure pipelines.
How to Apply
Please apply to the role by registering your interest by emailing me at Click here to contact this recruiter or reaching out via LinkedIn “Jamie Carter”.
Tags: #AWS #DevOps #SeniorDevOpsEngineer #DevOpsEngineer #AWSEngineer #Softwareengineer #mentoring #womenintech #CICD #ECS #Fargate #Python #CloudWatch #Lambda #CloudFormation #Terraform #JeffersonFrank #Hiring #LondonTechJobs
Contact Name: Jamie Carter
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145123/senior-devops-engineer-up-to-85000-remote-uk/→