Nigel Frank International
Senior DevOps Engineer – £95,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Package – Remote (1 day a month in London Office)
*This role does not provide Sponsorship*
About the Company
Part of a US-owned business, They are a world-leading education business providing English courses for international students and preparation programmes for international students wishing to enter UK universities. They are a premium brand with a reputation for high-quality tuition and excellent levels of pastoral support.
Information technology here is a key enabler of business transformation and growth. They are going through a multi-year digital transformation programme across the student journey. As part of this transformation, they are leveraging public cloud to support both the business and the student journey.
About the role
The DevOps Engineer will work with our team to develop, implement, and manage our public strategy. To ensure the cloud estate is configured securely according to industry standards you will also provide up-to-date knowledge of threat modelling, risk assessment techniques, code reviews, current best practices, and the latest cybersecurity threats:
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant work experience with AWS
- AWS infrastructure experience using best practices for Dev/Staging/Production.
- Background in Linux
- Building & manging AMI’s
- Ability to code in Python / Bash / Linux
- Good knowledge of AWS (RDS, Lambdas, VPC, WAF)
- Experience with Terraform, GitHub.
- Multi-account experience, AWS Certified Security Certification and CI/CD experience preferred
- Hands on experience of creating build and deployment Pipelines with tools like Jenkins / Cloud Formation.
- Some experience Patching Tools such as Systems Manager
- Self-directed with the ability to drive projects to successful outcomes in a fast-paced growing business.
- Able to drive change through influence and collaboration across a matrix organisation in a highly fluid environment.
- Demonstrate initiative and an ability to prioritise multiple demands
- The ability to work effectively under pressure with critical task times.
- Knowledge of any Cybersecurity Frameworks would be advantageous
- An ability to use and deploy security tooling for penetration testing and code scanning.
- Managing our cloud environments in accordance with security guidelines
- Working with remote teams across the globe.
- Deployment of enterprise services in public cloud using IaC and to defined standards.
- Focus on developing orchestration and automation solutions across the company portfolio.
- Working closely with the Risk & Compliance team to ensure regulatory and operational compliance. Vulnerability checks and remediation.
- Potentially moving into a Team lead role, however you will oversee / distribute workload in all areas.
- Addressing security and compliance risks across the AWS estate
- Good Clear Communication
- Open to Change
- Team Working
- Fast learner
- Good problem solving
How to Apply
Please apply to the role by registering your interest by emailing me at Click here to contact this recruiter or reaching out via LinkedIn “Jamie Carter”.
Tags: #AWS #DevOps #SeniorDevOpsEngineer #DevOpsEngineer #AWSEngineer #Softwareengineer #mentoring #womenintech #CICD #ECS #Fargate #Python #CloudWatch #Lambda #CloudFormation #Terraform #JeffersonFrank #Hiring #LondonTechJobs
Contact Name: Jamie Carter
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3144437/senior-devops-engineer-95000-bonus/→