Nigel Frank International
Senior Developer – Remote – Flexible working, Between £65,000 – £75,000+Bonus
My client I recently starting working with is going through a huge growth phase after a huge investment was approved focusing primarily on Azure Cloud technology constantly evolving and having a forward thinking approach to new development ideas and applications.
They are a medical information company that provide technology-enabled solutions to the global life sciences and wider healthcare sectors. Their leading platforms improve the accessibility and usability of medical information.
They have been in the industry since 1974 and the pharmaceutical/Life sciences industry has grown massively in the last 24 months which enabled them to attract investors and really begin taking their business to the next level with new applications and projects with a huge investment secured at the start of this year.
Role & Responsibilities
- The Software Developer primarily specialises in the crafting of full stack software solutions for cloud services and products
- You must be innovative and a self-starter; involved in the full development life cycle from requirements reviewing, software development, testing of implementations and production support
- Clear communication with the business is an important aspect of the role, you will need
the ability to understand their needs, talk about technical aspects in non-technical
language and translating their needs into system requirements for you and others to
- Assist with and implement system deployments using CI/CD
- Mentor other members of the Development Team
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET Application Lifecycle Management (Visual Studio 2019, Azure, Azure DevOps)
- Strong knowledge of C#, REST APIs, JSON, Schemas, PowerShell
- Strong knowledge of data management, noSQL and analytics
- Experience of Azure end-to-end design patterns using PaaS
- Experience of Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of best practice customer data management and benchmarking
- Utilise best practice analysis techniques, design patterns and data modelling
- Preferably have exposure to SEO and associated analytics and marketing platforms
- Strong knowledge of full stack web based software development+Understand the systems at a detailed technical level
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Native development and serverless technologies
- Strong practical understanding of service-orientated architectures, micro-services, clean architecture, domain-driven design
- Support the development team in terms of code quality and reviews
- Discretionary Annual Bonus of up to 10% depending on company performance
- Private Medical Insurance, after successful completion of probation period
- Company Statutory Pension Contributions of 4%, with employee contribution of 5%. After completion of 12 month’s services this increases up to 10%
- Life Assurance of 4 times the salary
- Working Hours of 37.5 over 5 days per week
- Flexible/Hybrid Working.
- Annual Leave of 25 days plus bank holidays
Please send your CV to Click here to contact this recruiter or call Sebastian on [Telephone number removed] for more details on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
.NET, C#, WPF, Web Applications, Agile, Scrum, TDD, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Powershell, SQL, RDMS, Azure, AWS, Windows, Linux, London, Remote, Home-Based
Contact Name: Sebastian Wolosz
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085206/senior-developer/→