Senior C# Developer Kingston-upon-Thames / WFH to £85k
Senior C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core Azure F#) *Hybrid WFH*. Are you a .Net technologist seeking an opportunity to progress your career in a senior, hands-on role, working with a modern C# tech stack?
You could be making an impact at a global travel company.
As a Senior C# Developer you will architect, design and develop real-time flight booking systems across the company’s global brands; these systems are extremely complex, pulling data from a variety of sources to provide real-time availability and pricing information. You’ll be an instrumental member of an Agile development team, taking a lead on architecture and design decisions, advocating the use of using modern development practices on a .Net Core microservices based tech stack.
Following a remote interview you’ll join colleagues in Kingston-upon-Thames for three days a week with continued flexibility to work from home for the other two days.
- You have strong backend C# development experience
- You have a good knowledge of microservices, .Net Core and ideally have experience with F# or other functional programming language (e.g. Scala, Clojure)
- You’ve had exposure to Cloud based services, Azure preferred but could be AWS or GCP
- You’re an advocate of best practice and have experience of working in Agile teams with TDD
- You have a good knowledge of Event Driven Architectures and messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, MSMQ
- You have a good knowledge of SQL
- You’ve worked with CI/CD practices and are familiar with IaC tools such as Terraform
- You’re able to work fairly autonomously and take ownership of projects
- You’re collaborative with great communication skills
As a Senior C# Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £85k) plus benefits including discounted holidays.
Apply now to find out more about this Senior C# Developer / Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core Azure F# microservices) opportunity.
Contact Name: CSR Backend Mobile
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145886/senior-c-developer-net-core-travel/→