Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Security Architect to join the team.
Location: Remote (UK)
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Security Architect – The Role:
Trust Payments group power the online payments of some of the world’s most well-established companies, as well as the emerging businesses of tomorrow. Trust Payments was formed in 2019, bringing together technology and financial services to create a leading-edge Fintech platform with a clear vision to build omnichannel Converged Commerce solutions. Our intelligent omnichannel payment solutions help to drive the growth of our clients by making the customer experience dynamic, simple and convenient.
The role involves spearheading and supporting the development and delivery of Trust Payments security architecture alongside identifying supplementary security capabilities to help the organisation achieve its commercial goals and promote a secure and compliant working environment. The role likewise involves being a key player in educating and providing consultancy to other areas of the business regarding security issues.
Security Architect – Key Responsibilities:
– Analyse and design relevant and effective security solutions to support organisation infrastructure and applications
– Acting as a SME within the organisation, providing consultation on cybersecurity to relevant stakeholders in both commercial and technical functions
– Maintaining a range of security alignment architectural artefacts
– Acting as key stakeholders within the Security / Development functions
– Conducting relevant research on new security trends and threats related to payments industry
Security Architect – You:
– Exposure to working in a Security Architect role / similar function previously
– Exposure to working in a financial/fintech organisation
– Previous experience engaging business stakeholders
– Demonstratable experience and knowledge of cyber-security
– Previous experience working closely with development teams
– Exposure to working with Cloud technology
– Exposure to working in a secure environment previously
– Previous demonstratable experience working in the implementation of security solutions
– Exposure and knowledge to contemporary security architecture
– Experience working in financial industry
– Knowledge of payments
– Exposure to AWS or other cloud platforms considered an asset
– Exposure to designing PCI compliant security solutions
– Knowledge of development practises.
Security Architect – Benefits:
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Security Architect opportunity, please press ‘Apply’ now.
Contact Name: Trust Payments
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3146466/security-architect/→