Nigel Frank International
Engineer – SDET
Location: Holborn, London (hybrid)
Salary: Up to 75K (depending on experience)
My client is one of the largest retailers in the UK and a multi-channel, multi-brand business serving millions of customers a day, with the UK’s largest loyalty scheme and an ever-evolving set of digital platforms. All of this equals over 1.2 billion transactions each year, presenting a volume, depth and complexity of data that few can match
You will be working with the companies enterprise applications across their app and in store services, collaboratively working with other members of the engineering teams.
WHAT YOU NEED?
- Integration testing of APIs and end to end integration architectures
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise within the teams
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Confident building test infrastructures using containerisation technologies such as Docker and working within continuous delivery/continuous release pipeline processes
WHAT YOU’LL GET?
- Colleague discount across our multi-brands
- Holiday allowance
- Bonus scheme
- Pension plan
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
A work-life balance is important to our client, so they offer thier colleagues as much flexibility as possible in line with the needs of their role..
React | SpringBoot | Java | Cucumber | Docker | AWS | MongoDB
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.
Contact Name: Evie Ayre
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/2989573/sdet-engineer/→