Lloyds Banking Group
Salary & Benefits: £61,176 – £80,294 per annum (depending on experience), plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
London based: We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices and regular home working. We aim to ensure you have a good work-life balance and positive mental health. Please only apply if able to work in the London location.
Who are Lloyds Banking Group?
At Lloyds Banking Group we’re driven by a clear purpose: to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are passionate about creating a more sustainable and inclusive future for customers, businesses and communities. We are revolutionising our technology, empowering our teams and rapidly transforming our agile working methods.
Read more to find out how you can help us build Bank of the Future…Together we make it possible.
Where does the role sit and what would I be doing?
In the Payments Services Platform, our mission is to provide compliant and efficient payments capabilities for the Group and drive innovation to enable customers to move money confidently, quickly and securely. The Payments Services Platform sits within Business & Commercial Banking and plays a critical role in providing services across the whole Group.
We’re looking to recruit a Scrum Master who will operate as a change agent with a passion for working with people and teams to help them reach their best and deliver the best outcomes for our customers and the bank.
We understand that people don’t fit neatly into roles, and we value everyone’s individual skills, experience, and knowledge – it’s what makes you amazing! What follows is what you might find our Scrum Master mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team’s needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and create an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
Here’s how you will make a difference:
- You’ll take ownership for the success of the Scrum process in the team
- You’ll help the Product Owner to manage an effective Product Backlog
- You’ll guide the team to break work into small, discrete pieces of value and coach them to identify blockers/barriers
- You’ll promote best practices in refinement, prioritisation, stakeholder engagement and introducing tools and techniques
- You’ll coach and empower the team to self-manage, utilise feedback for continuous learning and improvement in efficient and incremental value delivery
- You’ll enable the team to understand and visualise the optimal sequence of work, measure and understand their performance through metrics
What we need from you:
- You’ll be an experienced Scrum Master with demonstrable skills and proven capability of agile application and scrum techniques
- You’ll have proven stakeholder management capability and communication skills: being able to influence and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders, as well as having the ability to network effectively
- You’ll be used to operating in a highly pressurised environment and be able to calm situations whilst maintaining focus
- You’ll be a highly motivated self-starter, comfortable offering guidance, both individually and at team levels, bringing passion to your work to inspire and motivate team members
- You’ll have an appetite to continuously improve, be innovative and take an interest in industry best practice
What’s in it for me?
We also offer flexible working hours, agile working practices and regular home working. We aim to ensure you have a good work-life balance and positive mental health.
We’ll ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We’re building an inclusive, values-led culture where colleagues feel included and recognised for their contributions. Join us and you’ll have the opportunity to reach your full potential, whatever your role or background.
Think this is something you want to do? Then apply now!
Contact Name: Lloyds Banking Group
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3124106/scrum-master/→