Salesforce Project Manager
£500- £700 inside IR35
I’m currently looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to join a nonprofit on a large Transformation project for an initial 6 months.
This role will be mostly remote, but will be required to travel to their London office for key meetings and workshops.
- Take responsibility for one or more Salesforce transformation projects and lead the project(s) through all stages of delivery and implementation.
- Stakeholder management for each project that is assigned to the Salesforce Project Manager.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Proven ability to build effective working relationships with project and programme teams.
- Proven understanding of customer relationship tools and operations systems, processes, and data.
- 2 years+ experience delivering Salesforce Projects.
If interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit http://www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Vincent Robbins
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085682/salesforce-project-manager/→