Nigel Frank International
Our client is looking to recruit a Salesforce consultant with a strong administration background. You will work directly on new and exciting projects.
This company is a leading security consultancy with one of the top development teams in the UK. You will work closely with these developers and benefit from their technical knowledge and insight.
Based in London this client has an international client base and are renowned for their services in Sales cloud, Pardot, experience cloud and CPQ.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with external customers to ensure that their needs are met. This will require excellent communication skills and the ability to ensure that both client and company are clear on the objective and time line.
- Provide customer with technical insight.
- Building technical solutions in collaboration with internal teams.
- Working on a wide variation of project for a varied client base.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years + experience in internal Salesforce admin or Salesforce consultancy.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Salesforce Administration certification ADM201.
- An naturally analytic approach to your working habits.
- Extremely fastidious, organised and thorough in your approach to work.
- Private health care
- Employee referral scheme
- Workplace pensions scheme
- Strong culture of Employee Well-being
Contact Name: Tom Macready
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3085179/salesforce-consultant/→