Nigel Frank International
Role & Responsibilities
- Administer, maintain, configure, support the company’s Salesforce platform.
- Assist various internal Salesforce users across the company.
- Create and manage page layouts, reports, fields, users.
- Monitor and provide solutions for data integration problems between Form Assembly and Salesforce.
- Maintain clean, accurate database.
- Collecting data through Form Assembly, import into the Salesforce CRM.
- Take responsibility over organisational projects
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Developed experience in Salesforce
- Administration certification (preferred)
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience with Process builder, workflows, Salesforce formula fields
- Ability to demonstrate project management skills
- Motivated to work effectively within a team as well as independently
- Problem solving capabilities, attention to detail, data handling skills
Contact Name: Nathan Sands
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3008459/salesforce-administrator/→