Sales Support Manager
£29,000 to £39,000 per annum PAYE, negotiable on experience
Full-time, permanent, 9am-5pm
Remote & office based, London E14, immediate start
A reliable, resourceful, commercially experienced Sales Support Manager is sought to join an established growing, learning and development solutions company,
You’ll be working in an operations critical role, liaising with key stakeholders across the business to help deliver world-class solutions to our client’s enviable client base. This is a growth role, and, for the right person, there will be opportunities to develop into a wider management role within the business.
The role will cover all aspects of customer service and resource management. You will have strong organisation and administration skills and proven experience in event co-ordination and task management in a similar role, along with strong communication and management skills. Ideally, you will have experience in a fast-paced commercial or corporate customer service/co-ordination role in a training or events company.
Our client is looking for an ethical and highly organised individual who is keen to develop their management skills and career over the long term. You must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of an enthusiastic and integrated team.
Their innovative drive will challenge you to high performance levels underpinned by training. Feel secure in a trusting environment where others support you. Their people want to be the best and deliver best-in-class services. If you have our client’s kind of personality, they can provide you with the tools, training and processes to enable you to thrive.
Our client has been providing business training since 1992 and offers a stable, challenging and rewarding opportunity. Their service delivery covers some of the most critical aspects of the real economy, management and leadership development as well as IT business applications. Their client base ranges from FTSE 100/Fortune 500 and SMEs, to public and third sectors.
– Key liaison with sales, the training team and clients to ensure robust and reliable training delivery
– Respond promptly and effectively to both internal sales team and external customer requests
– Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner
– Source and co-ordinate training resources for training events
– Daily review of online customer feedback and active escalation of any service delivery issues
– Work closely with the General Manager, Sales Manager and Training Manager on commercial priorities as they arise
– Sales process support, including customer service reporting
– Daily administration: order processing, event creation, customer onboarding, customer service management
– Management and co-ordination of all training logistics and internal company events alongside colleagues
– Management of the company training schedule and internal scheduling systems/reporting
– Management of company call handling and customer enquiries
– Management and utilisation of numerous reporting tools
– Working closely with internal and external trainers
– Sourcing and development of the external training delivery team
– Experience in an online/eCommerce customer service environment
– Management experience beneficial
– The ability to prioritise work
– Effective multi-tasker with the ability to cope well under pressure
– Fluent written and verbal English communication skills
– Relevant degree
– Excellent business communication, planning and organisational skills
– Excellent computer literacy using MS Office (Excel, Word, email) and CRM systems
– Good phone manner and rapport building skills
– Confident and outgoing
– Eligible to live and work in the UK
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Sales Support Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/2990075/sales-support-manager/→