Lloyds Banking Group
Quality Engineer – London
Salary & Benefits: £41,592 – £54,591 per annum (depending on experience), plus annual personal bonus, 15% employer pension contribution (when you put in 6%), 4% flexible cash pot, private medical insurance, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Want to know more?
In the Payments Services Platform, our mission is to provide compliant and efficient payments capabilities for the Group and drive innovation to enable customers to move money confidently, quickly and securely. The Payments Services Platform sits within Business & Commercial Banking and plays a critical role in providing services across the whole Group.
We promote an inclusive and encouraging culture – it’s one of the many things our colleagues love about working with us! We’re keen to support all our colleagues in finding new opportunities so if you’re interested in one of our roles but have concerns about flexible working arrangements, wondering if a job share is possible or require additional support, please reach out to our Hiring Managers who will be happy to discuss how we could support you in role.
About the role:
We’re on a journey to build the bank of the future, and we need your help. We’re continuing our extensive transformation Programme, with an investment of £3bn, redefining what a bank is from the inside out.
We’re looking to recruit a Quality Engineer to be part of an Award Winning Lab, who will undertake testing and maintaining quality of our microservices architecture, who is a passionate advocate of engineering and champions the Group Transformation principle and practices.
The Quality Engineer will be a key contributor in ensuring quality of end-to-end engineering Payment solutions for LBG customers and supporting our Cloud journey. Your contribution will be instrumental to our strategy of simplifying, modernising, and de-risking the Payments landscape, enabling the Bank of the Future and ultimately driving value for customers and shareholders.
You’ll work with a range of key people, external partners and our internal development and testing teams, to support the successful achievement of IT strategies.
This role provides an opportunity to gain invaluable technical delivery experience within an agile delivery team to deliver high quality maintainable software. With excellent interpersonal and communication skills, you’ll have opportunity to gain experience to deliver and lead critical Payment solutions through from idea to implementation and provide ongoing production support.
Here’s how you’ll make a difference:
- Having an excellent understanding in software development lifecycle is essential (preferably the Agile Framework) and should be validated through your experience to date
- Perform the role of a Quality analyst/Software Development Engineer in Test as an integral part of one of the agile teams
- Develop automation framework around continuous Integration using TDD and BDD methodology
- Ensure software is built in a way that is consistent with the frameworks, patterns and practices that exist across the wider engineering community
What we need from you:
- Proficient knowledge in Test Automation, primarily API/Microservice Testing
- Should have worked on at least one API testing tool – Rest Assured, Postman, SOAP UI
- Experience in Test Driven development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience on IntelliJ, Jenkins, JIRA, GIT.
- Strong coding, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Strong programming skills in Core Java – Object Oriented Programming, Collections, working with JSON & XML.
- Hands-on experience in writing JUnit Test.
- Exposure to Docker & Kubernetes or any similar tool.
- Exposure on Kafka, MQ or any Data Streaming tool.
- Experience working in CI/CD development environment.
- Excellent communication and cross group collaboration skills is a must.
Whats in it for me:
On top of our excellent salary & benefits packages, this will be a stimulating and exciting position with plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Supported throughout you should be encouraged to take the initiative, establish relationships and make a positive difference to our customers, our colleagues and our communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you’ll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
Together we’ll make it possible…
We’re focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
Sound like you? Then apply today…
Contact Name: Lloyds Banking Group
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3124076/quality-engineer/→