Python Developer London to £120k
Python Developer / Software Engineer (Quant Data Maths). Would you like to join a technology driven Hedge Fund and work on complex and interesting systems whilst earning significant bonuses and continually learning?
You could be progressing your career at a global Hedge Fund with billions of dollars under management.
As a Python Developer you’ll implement tools for performing statistical analysis and algorithmic trading and build a library of techniques and processes for use in later research or trading strategy design. You’ll collaborate with Researchers and Product Managers to provide guidance on architecture and set the coding standards, helping to create scalable and modular solutions to standardise implementation and use of common methods and functionality.
You’ll join accomplished colleagues, problem solving collaboratively within a technology driven environment where you can work with a great deal of autonomy.
- You have expertise with Python programming
- You have fluency in programming fundamentals and mathematical techniques
- You’re able to communicate with non-technical stakeholders and present information clearly and concisely
- Ideally you will have experience of working with large data sets; time series data; Python libraries such as SciPy, NumPy, PyTorch, Pandas, Pickle, HD5, Feather; financial markets knowledge would also be a benefit
- You’re likely to be degree educated in Computer Science, Maths or similar STEM discipline
As a Python Developer you will earn a competitive salary (to £120k) plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Apply now to find out more about this Python Developer / Software Engineer (Quant Data Maths) opportunity.
Contact Name: Open Source Team
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3088594/python-developer-quant-data-hedge-fund/→