A leading trading firm is looking for a Senior Python Developer to join their risk Analytics team
It’s a long term role working remotely
- Five years Python core development experience working in an enterprise environment.
- Experience in creating libraries, restful services, websockets
- Libraries: sklearn, Numpy, Pandas, Asyncio, Threading, multiprocessing
- Two years’ experience SQL Databases (PostGreSQL desirable)
Business Knowledge (Ideal
- Previous experience working for a Financial Services firm.
- Previous experience working in the Front Office.
Please submit a CV if you wish to apply – Urgent hire and an attractive rate!
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit http://www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Ilan Kropp
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145036/python-developer/→