LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Project Manager – Product Launch – Inside IR35 – London/Bristol/Remote
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to assist on the following:
* Owns and manages the Product Support Launch plan across all workstreams including:
o Launch readiness
o Service Readiness
* Focussed on managing the plan for business deliverables in the early product stages and managing the launch readiness countdown in the latter stages e.g. T-3 months from launch
* Responsible for reporting on progress against plan into PMO
* Manages relationship with Authority business lead PM and other equivalent Supplier PMs
* Identifies, manages and escalates launch risks, issues and dependencies to deliver the product
* Manages integrated product plans, Authority and Supplier product management teams
* Manages plans for subsequent product releases to provide additional capability ensuring alignment/adherence to overall release management plan
Skills required for the job
* Fluent in use of Microsoft project and other project planning tools
* Good stakeholder management and wide business change experience
* Project Management certification (nice to have)
* Ability to pass basic security essential, must be willing to sign Official Secrets Act declaration to work on the programme
Connected leaders behaviours
* This role has no people management responsibilities
* Functional leadership required to bring together a diverse set of people each with parts of the product plan into a coherent, end to end plan.
Experience you would be expected to have
Clear evidence of experience as a business project manager supporting successful major product launches, preferably in the telecomms sector. MANDATORY
Must be comfortable working in often high levels of uncertainty on a fast moving programme. MANDATORY
Experience of working on government programmes PREFERRED.
D – prioritisation of business project management resources across products
D – escalation of launch risks to Senior Manger and Solution Delivery SteerCo
R – to Release and Product Manager achievement of gate readiness criteria
R – prioritastion of workstreams in product launch
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Bethany Tarr
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3088607/project-manager-launch/→