I’m working with a higher education institution who are looking to bring in a Project Assistant for a 3-6 month contract. You will be supporting the team going through a Dynamics HR System Implementation.
Duties will include:
- To be responsible for dealing with all aspects of administrative support to the programme.
- To co-ordinate and communicate with stakeholders to ensure satisfactory implementation of activities in a professional, courteous and timely manner. This will include dealing with queries and reactive work requests to ensure successful delivery of the programme of works.
- To be responsible for the arrangements for workshops/ meetings (room booking and preparation, collation and preparation of documents, plans, slides, spreadsheets, etc.)
- To provide comms support where required including, maintaining plans, build of a new SharePoint site (HR Engage) , regular communications
- Support broader aspects of the Programme as and when required by workstream leads, such as Business readiness, training and testing administration.
Rate: £150-£250 per day. Outside IR35
1/2 days a week on-site flexibility
Higher Education experience is a huge bonus
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Real please visit http://www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Harrison Taylforth-Knights
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3123013/project-assistant-higher-education/→