i am currently working a contract Programme Manager role for a major UK retailer (£750 perday INSIDE IR35)
- Deliver technology programmes across different technologies e.g. distributed systems, developing large-scale web applications, cloud implementations and infrastructure.
- Comfortable making sense of complex/ambiguous business problems, understanding trade-offs.
- Understand a technical design to be able to foresee the impact on dependencies, delivery timelines and implementation plans.
- Create an environment where risks and issues affecting success are shared openly and honestly.
- Have good knowledge of software development processes and infrastructure delivery so that you can appreciate delivery challenges.
- Understand the benefits of different delivery methodologies to drive the selection of most appropriate one for the task at hand e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative.
- Able to move into new/unfamiliar areas of the business and apply experience of how best to achieve success.
- Coach peers and other member on methodologies and programme management tools.
Skills Relevant for the job
- Product Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Programme Management
- Communicating & Influencing Skills
- Budget Management
Skills relevant to engagement
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Licensing models, current and future
- Experience of Microsoft EA negation
- Detailed understanding of M365 / O365 / Azure in support of EA renegotiation
If you believe you’d be a good fit got this role please reach out.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit http://www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Contact Name: Lorenzo Pignone
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3103931/programme-manager/→