Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
As Product Lead you’ll be responsible for ownership and delivery of features that drive our overall department and business strategies, as well as defining new capabilities, improvements, and optimisation of On Product Commerce & Billing journeys on Sky Q, Sky Glass and future platforms – across Europe.
What you’ll do:
* Own features on the On Product Commerce & Billing roadmap – from concept through to delivery through & end to end lifecycle.
* Fulfilling the Product Lead role in an agile development team to define requirements, prioritise backlogs and outline UAT functionality.
* Able to pick up a complex problem outside of their field of expertise; and drive the initiative forward with little guidance.
* Make well thought through decisions when presented with partial or ambiguous data
* Define solutions to complex customer problems through collaboration with multiple parts of the business and a thorough understanding of the broader context.
* Liaising with Product and Development Teams (Sky+ and Sky Q)
* Defining and creating user stories in the product backlog
What you’ll bring:
* You can guide others based on knowledge and specialist expertise in multiple product areas
* Displaying excellent collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders at varied levels to get to the desired outcome
* You will make magic happen. We love to deliver amazing experiences for our customers whatever device they use, and wherever they are.
* Concise, clear & continuous communication, with all relevant partners and making recommendations and decisions when plans change.
* Balance of technical knowledge and eye for business to shape features, influence product propositions and strategy.
Group Product is the team behind the renowned Sky products line-up. From Sky+ to Sky Q. From hardware and software to intricate design, we’re proud that everyone’s favourite Sky products are #MadeByUs
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There’s also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we’ve committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We’ve also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Contact Name: Daniel hassall
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3009895/product-lead/→