Nigel Frank International
Power BI Developer – London
Are you a talented BI or Data Analyst, looking for a new and exciting opportunity to work for a growing, ambitious, innovative, expanding company? My client are putting a focus on their Power BI Reporting.
My client are a Start-Up company going through a scale up and lots of growth. They have an industry leading product which no one else is doing.
You will be working as part of an innovative, fast paced technology driven culture who are always looking at ways to enhance how technology is used within their industry.
This role will require you to take ownership of the Power BI dashboarding and reporting.
This role is varied, please find below some of the main responsibilities this role will entail:
- Creating exciting Power BI reports for clients.
- Building out printable dashboards for clients.
- Helping out with internal KPIs – map out how to report and track, workflow based reporting.
- On the platform building out reports for clients.
- Working closely with the C Suite, Account Managers, Sales Teams, Development Teams etc.
We are looking for a good mix of the below skills, (not necessarily all of the below, but a good proportion):
- Power BI – create dashboards and reports
- SQL Server – experience with databases, how to utilise them, look at the data and ask what you need from the visual side, you will need to know what is possible and what is not, as well as come up with ideas, and then execute if those ideas.
These are skills that would be an added bonus if you had them, (it is not compulsory for the role, if you have them – great, but if not you will given the chance to learn these over time):
- Power Query
- My SQL
- CRM – ingesting data from it, not using it.
- Angular – if you want to learn this over time, there is an option there to.
To be successful, it is essential you have the following:
- 2+ years’ experience using Power BI
- Excellent communication; clear, concise, articulate
- SQL Server experience
Culture & Values
My client believe in building a culture supported by strong values, they would describe their company culture as transparent, fair, friendly and approachable.
You will be awarded the following benefits package:
- Base Salary – From £40,000 to £52,000 per annum (this is a wide range, what you are offered is completely dependent on your skill level which is assessed on your CV and Interview)
- 25 days holiday
- Plus so much more… (please enquire for more details)
- Working Location – Hybrid – Initially 2/3 days a week in the office. Once settled, then once a week/fortnight.
- Office Location – London
- Contract Type – Permanent, Full Time
- Working Hours – 9am – 5.30pm
- Interview Process – 1 stage
- Progression Options – Senior>Lead>Manager, Business Analyst, Data Science… lots of options
- Training & Development Options
- Dress Code – Casual
This is just a brief overview of the role. For the full information, simply apply to the role with your CV, and I will call you to discuss further. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don’t miss out, APPLY now!
If this opportunity is not exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway. From reviewing your CV I will call you to discuss what you are looking for, and match your expectations up to the other roles I am working on, that are more suitable.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (DBAs, Analysts, Developers, Engineers, Architects, Consultants, Team Leads, Project Managers, Managers etc.).
We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: [Telephone number removed]
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK Residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.
Contact Name: Anna-Louise Reynard
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3089450/power-bi-developer-london-hybrid/→