LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
Project coordinator PMO – Inside IR35 – London/Bristol/Remote
Our client is looking for a PMO to assist on the following:
* Status reporting – maintian weekly project status reports with PMs to create weekly programme packs
* Liaise with the Programme Manager on programme reporting
* Work with PMs to ensure all governance is adhered to, reporting, finance, gating, product artefacts etc.
* Action log – record and maintain action logs on daily or weekly programme reviews (linking to formal RAID processes when appropriate)
* Chase action owners, escalating to the Programme Manager where appropriate
* Resource forecasting – ensure quality of resource data following ad-hoc resource reviews. Extract key resource information from PMs and produce a programme wide resource profile
* Identify and manage to resolution any resource risks and issues
* Escalate to Programme Managers and Heads of, where appropriate
* Document management – set up and manage SharePoint site, maintain contact lists, org charts and specific project files
* Diary management for the Programme Manager
* Meeting bookings
* Ad hoc admin duties
Skills required for the job
* Fluent in use of Microsoft project and other project planning tools
* Good stakeholder management and wide business change experience
* PMO experience
* Great communicator, influencer/persuader, attention to detail whilst able to summarise.
* Planning & Organisation
* MS TEAMS
Ability to pass basic security essential, must be willing to sign Official Secrets Act declaration to work on the programme
Connected leaders behaviours
* This role has no people management responsibilities
* Functional leadership required to bring together a diverse set of people each with parts of the product plan into a coherent, end to end plan.
D – prioritisation of reporting for various programme packs
D – escalation of launch risks to Senior Manager and Solution Delivery SteerCo
R – prioritisation of workstreams reporting supporting product launch
Experience you would be expected to have
Clear evidence of experience as a co-ordination resource supporting successful major product launches, preferably in the telecomms sector. MANDATORY
Must be comfortable working in often high levels of uncertainty on a fast moving programme. MANDATORY
Experience of working on government programmes PREFERRED.
Please send in an up-to-date CV
LA International is a HMG approved ICT Recruitment and Project Solutions Consultancy, operating globally from the largest single site in the UK as an IT Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, LA International welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International, winner of the Recruiter Awards for Excellence, Best IT Recruitment Company, Best Public Sector Recruitment Company and overall Gold Award winner, has now secured the most prestigious business award that any business can receive, The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade, for the second consecutive period.
Contact Name: Bethany Tarr
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3088611/pmo-project-coordinator/→