Nigel Frank International
This role is an opportunity to apply your knowledge of cybersecurity to help develop secure network architecture designs, identify exploitable vulnerabilities that could impact operations, evaluate systems for cyber risks and remediation activities, and design and implement OT cybersecurity monitoring solutions.
You will be working remotely but there will be rare occasions when you will be needed onsite at various commercial, industrial, or government facilities.
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Experience with cybersecurity functions, including risk management, vulnerability assessments, security assessments, strategy and program development, network architecture designs, and/or monitoring solutions
- Experience with security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentications systems, log management, and content filtering
- Experiencewithcybersecurity tools,networktopologies, intrusion detection,PKI, and secured networks
- Experience with cybersecurity standards and best practices and how to integrate them
- Ability to create cybersecurity documentation, including security policies, plans, and procedures
- Ability to analyze and suggest recommended improvements to the industrial control system programs and systems to meet industry standards and best practices
- BA or BS degree
Nice to have
- Experience with systems security engineering, design engineering, security tests and evaluations, and risk assessments for SCADA, ICS, and enterprise-level IT systems
- Experience with common industrial network protocols such as Modbus and EthernetIP
- Knowledge of any automation or control systems programming software
- Experience with IEC 62443, NIST SP 800-82, NERC CIP, NEI 08-09, or other industrial control regulations
- Global Industrial Cybersecurity Professional (GICSP), Certified SCADA Security Architect (CSSA), or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certifications
- Experience with analyzing vulnerability and security risk assessment tool results, including DoD SCAP or Nessus
- MA or MS degree
About the team
Join an integrated team of highly skilled engineers and cybersecurity experts helping to solve our client’s most challenging Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity concerns.
Our team works across dynamic client environments including manufacturing, water and wastewater, oil and gas, energy, and defense and is responsible for a range of activities from conducting OT cybersecurity assessments to developing OT threat detection solutions.
Leveraging our state-of-the-art OT Cybersecurity Lab equipped with ICS/SCADA devices we commonly see in our client environments and the latest and greatest OT Security Tools, we design and develop customized solutions and implement them in our client environments
Click ‘apply now’ or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Azure/M365 professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Azure/M365 professionals. Please see http://www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure/M365 opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Emmabelle Nwadikwa
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145929/ot-cybersecurity-practitioner-up-to-100000-remote/→