Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Remote with occasional travel to your nearest office – Multiple location options – London, Woking, Bristol, Cardiff, Telford, Birmingham, Sheffield, Liverpool, Manchester, Newcastle, Edinburgh, Glasgow
Salary £90k- £110k base (plus bonus depending on experience) and benefits
As a tier 1 preferred supplier to one of the world’s leading consultancies we have be asked to assist with the search and selection of an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect to join their leading Oracle Consulting Practice.
Your primary role will see you take responsibility for the end to end Infrastructure Architecture on our large Oracle Cloud implementations, covering Oracle’s OCI products set, Oracle PaaS and aspects of SaaS solutions too. Additionally, the role may encompass supporting pre-sales activities and the generation of go-to-market strategies across our UK business.
KEY SKILLS / ENVIRONMENT (please note not all essential)
* You will be a Cloud Infrastructure Architect with expertise across the spectrum of modern infrastructure such as Networking, Compute, Storage, Databases, Replication, Containerisation, Event Stream Processing and PaaS deployment, with a focus on Oracle technologies; you may have a background as an SME in one of these areas
* An understanding of modern Cloud-native infrastructure and development practices such as Infrastructure as Code, Configuration Management tooling, DevOps tooling and practices as well as the evolution and operation of CI/CD. You should have an understanding, or working knowledge of Oracle Cloud (OCI), but an understanding of other platforms is
* Experience of end to end project delivery and the associated implementation methodologies
* Capability, experience and passion to lead Oracle Cloud Assessments and Engagements with senior CXO level clients
* Awareness of Oracle’s IaaS and PaaS strategy and portfolio with the ability to confidently articulate their relevance to customers’ businesses
Salary: £90k -£110k basic + benefits
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Oracle Cloud Architect , Lead Cloud Architect , Oracle Lead Architect, Lead Oracle Infrastructure Architect.
Deerfoot IT is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will never send your CV anywhere without your full email authorisation and only after you have seen the full and complete details on this opportunity. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. Climate positive workforce. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906).
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Becky Barnard
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3107857/oracle-cloud-infrastructure-architect/→