Nigel Frank International
Omnichannel Systems Development Manager – London/Remote – Paying up to £55,000
My Client is looking for someone to be responsible for the development of their online e-commerce retail platform – over the last six months they have accelerated online retail and identified this as a real opportunity for growth.
They are looking for someone to support the continued development of their customer-friendly e-Commerce solution. Customer Experience will be very much at the heart of this. You will continually identify opportunities for improvement and innovation to drive performance and customer engagement.
- Management, development and delivery of the Online Retail.
- Development of the future phases of the ‘Buy Online channel’ and creation of a comprehensive roadmap for future development.
- Primary contact for the TME online retail team to maximise their schedule of developments locally and to ensure that their future strategy fully supports our E-Commerce channel.
- Identify, scope, design, develop and deliver additional E-Commerce channel developments in future.
- E-Commerce experience
- Planning/Implementation/Management of projects
- Retail background
- Stakeholder management experience
For this, and other exciting permanent roles, contact Nancy Tamplin in complete confidence on [Telephone number removed] or Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power Platform and Azure roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We’re the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
Contact Name: Nancy Tamplin
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3123641/omnichannel-systems-development-manager/→