Nigel Frank International
Nigel Frank are proud to be working with a fast-growing business intelligence provider within the the Life Science sector. Their mission is to support this sector through providing information products that will result in proper medication being relayed to patients quicker.
Within this position, you will be tasked with the successful management and governance of Azure / AWS and M365 infrastructure. Utilising the opportunities of the M365 platform, you will ensure that an excellent level of service maintained throughout the technology and data teams – managing and governing various types of infrastructure, working with Endpoint Manager and general networking.
Key responsibilities of the role would include:
- Provide strong technical knowledge about Microsoft 365 data storage capabilities and usage.
- Developing the relevant documentation, consisting of functional user requirements and technical specifications, to support the project development cycle.
- Staying up-to-date with the emerging capabilities of AWS and Microsoft-related technologies, formulating a road map to ensure systems operate at maximum efficiency.
- Managing and governing AWS, Azure and M365-based environments, as well as Identity management.
The clients are looking for:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience and strong knowledge of File Server migrations
- Demonstrable experience with central systems, such as Azure AD, AD services and other enterprise solutions
- Strong experience with MDM, EndPoint and End user support through the use of tools like Azure AD, Intune and SCCM.
- Experience working on Windows 10, Virtual Desktops, and messaging and collaboration technologies such as: Teams, Sharepoint and OneDrive.
- Experience deploying network hardware (Routing, Switching, Access Points, Patching).
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities, fuelled to utilise effective communication and team work to deliver excellent solutions.
The position itself would hybrid, with 3 days a week onsite within their London office (SW1W postcode). As compensation for the role, the client are looking to offer a salary of up to £55,000 and offer an excellent benefits package (including some nice bits like a Blue Light Discount Card, Paid Qualifications, Life Assurance and more!).
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to Click here to contact this recruiter
Please note that this position is unable to provide sponsorship to those who require it to work within the UK.
Don’t meet all of the requirements above? No worries! Data from LinkedIn and various other sources has shown that women are less likely to apply to a job if they believe they don’t meet 100% of the requirements. However, here at Nigel Frank we’re committed to an inclusive workplace and so are the clients we partner with. So, please do not be discouraged if your experience doesn’t perfectly align with the description of the role above. In fact, you may be perfect for another position! So, apply anyway, we’re here to help you find a position that’s perfect for your skillset.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform roles in the UK, offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We’re closely aligned with Microsoft technology strategy and can offer expertise, efficiency and candidate base that no other agency in the UK can.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/tairay/
Contact Name: Tai-ray Fulton
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145906/office-365-lead/→