.NET Architect – Social Messaging Platform – London
(Tech stack: .NET Architect, .NET 5, C#, Web API 2, Entity Framework, Microservices, Azure, Programmer, Developer, Engineer, .NET Architect)
In 2012 our client that has been taking the US by storm. After an extremely successful period our client has decided to hop across the Atlantic, in a bid to expand their sphere of influence and take up a firm foothold in the UK and European markets.
A number of new offices are being opened in the UK and our client is looking for talented, enthusiastic and passionate .NET Architect to bring their product to these new markets and help enhance this already successful company!
The .NET Architect position come with the following benefits:
- Stock worth £99’000. The stock would be in their parent company (a multi-billion dollar company). You would be able to sell up to a third of your stock per year which would therefore be worth £33’000 per year to you.
- 30 days holiday (plus 8 UK Bank Holidays).
- Flexible working hours
- An early finish on Fridays that fall in the months of June, July and August.
- £10’000 training allowance including attendance of Microsoft events and conferences.
- 4 days a month innovative time.
- Free gym membership including yoga sessions.
- Summer BBQs.
- Birthday bonus package – including time off work on your birthday, dinner at a top restaurant or a paid day trip to a European destination.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Richard Gibson at Noir.
Location: London / Remote
Salary: £80 – £100k + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
Noir continues to be the leading Microsoft recruitment agency; we can help you make the right career decisions!
Contact Name: Richard Gibson
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/2988865/net-architect-social-messaging-platform-london/→