Nigel Frank International
My client is a leading insurance company that have partnered with a cloud consultancy working on their new, bleeding edge insurance platform that went from concept to sale 7 months. They are now building an in house elite development team to bring the product internally.
The role is a Serverless Developer role operating within a Code First, Cloud First Methodology.
It is AWS focused work and predominantly code in golang and react but languages aren’t important as long as you’re passionate about AWS.
The office is in Hoxton and there’s a minimum required to go in once a fortnight.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience in AWS and Serverless
- Strong experience in a back-end programming language
- Bonus – Experience with TypeScript and React
- Leadership and mentorship experience
- Generous pension (starting level, employee contributes 8% when you contribute 2%)
- Eligibility for annual performance bonus
- Family friendly parental and carer’s leave
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and the option to buy/sell up to 5 additional days
- 21 volunteering hours per year
- Private health benefit
If you’re interested in the position please contact Click here to contact this recruiter with a copy of your CV.
Contact Name: Charlotte Davies
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3127164/mid-level-back-end-engineer-aws/→