We are currently looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Head of Recreations to lead the way in our clients outstanding Leisure and Outdoor Activities offering.
Looking after their Awesome Leisure facilities including 2 Pools, Gym, Games Hall, Arran Adventure, Play Barn and much more you will love a challenging and fast paced environment.
It is essential that you are experienced in all things Leisure Management and used to a large operation. We are looking for someone who stands out from the crowd, knows their stuff and wants to pass on their knowledge and experience. Our clients team are well versed about the resort and guest experience, but they will also be looking for you to bring your own ideas and talent and put it to great use.
Ideally you will have experience of a similar role and a track record of developing teams and identifying and nurturing talent. You should be comfortable working in a hands on operational capacity alongside your team to delight their guests and visitors.
For the right candidate we offer an attractive salary and exceptional benefits package.
Scope of the role
– Operational running of department to create a safe, clean, efficient, compliant, friendly and customer focused facilities.
– Ensure that all of the departments administration, policies and procedures are up to date and compliant. This will not include day to day operational SOP’s (although support may be given to produce these) but will cover EAPs, Pool Safe Procedures, Plant procedures, Health and Safety procedures etc.
– Maintaining correct staffing levels, interviewing, appointing and carrying out all departmental HR functions.
– Implementing / maintaining robust and effective staff training and induction processes.
– Developing and growing the team at all levels, building a talent pipeline, reducing staff turnover, motivating the team and creating good morale, teamwork and a happy workforce
- Up to £38,000 per annum
- Gold Leisure Membership, Resort Discounts, Long Service Bonuses, Share of Resort Tips, Employee Assistance Programme, Referral Schemes and much more.
- Live in accommodation available £72 p/w en-suite room £93.50 p/w studio flat
To apply, please visit the following URL:http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/leisure-and-fitness-manager-isle-of-arran/44295300→