Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
– You have notable leadership experience and can mentor and teach your team in a positive, proactive, Agile manner.
– Design and develop SDK for Fintech products using JavaSccript
– API integrations in SDK with backend service
– Experience writing automated unit tests with tools such as Jest, ts-mockito, Selenium and WireMock library
– A good understanding of design principles and patterns and writing clean code
– Experienced in working with CI/CD pipeline environments
– A passion to improve processes, tools, methodologies & overall quality of the product
– A solid foundation in developing and maintaining enterprise software systems
– Work closely with developers, product team, QA & BAs to define & develop the best in-class solutions
– Define & implement processes & best practices related to development
– Raising any security compliance issues for SDK product to the development manager
– Work with the development manager & project teams to develop & maintain the applications in line with defined scripting standards
– An understanding of the software product development lifecycle & test processes
– Maintain & improve the web application frameworks, suggesting improvements where appropriate
– Support the development team by answering questions and solving complex problems
– Ensure developers are following best practises, along with producing clean and secure code
– Conduct code reviews and provide valuable feedback to help developers advance
– Write automated unit tests and provide input for TDD test cases
– Investigate any defects reported by stakeholders / end users & support the team to find the root cause & get the right fixes
– Work closely with the team complete tasks and deploy new releases following an Agile release pattern
– Attend team retrospectives & workshops to promote continuous improvement
– Understand business requirements & processes to define solutions with continuous review of scope of all requirements following the agile methodology
– Provide estimations on deliverable features to the delivery manager
– Drive improvements within the development processes
– Bright, highly self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach
– Ability to work independently, mentor & collaborate with team members
– Ability to drive development forward and motivate your peers
– Promotes a customer-centric, creative and enjoyable team environment
– Proactive and enthusiastic quick learner with the ability to work as part of a team
– Experience across the entire SDLC.
– Ability to multi-task and stay organised in a dynamic work environment.
– Passionate about software development, with a general thirst for technology & interest in new tools & methodologies.
– Proactive and enthusiastic quick learner with the ability to work as part of a team.
– Ability to adapt and to drive innovation in an evolving technical environment
– Experience in API integrations
– Experience in working with RESTful API use
– Experience with CSS/Sass frameworks such as Bootstrap including theming
– Experienced writing unit tests using appropriate tools – Jest, ts-mockito, selenium and WireMock.
– Experienced using version control tools e.g. Git
– Experienced in CI tools (Jenkins, Gitlab Pipelines) from application configuration aspect.
– Experience of developing SPA in VueJS, ReactJS and Angular
– Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and/or relevant work experience.
– Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading Fintech business
– Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
– Family friendly enhanced benefits/policies
– Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
– Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
Contact Name: Trust Payments