Nigel Frank International
Lead DevOps Engineer – up to £95,000 – Remote
Looking for a Lead DevOps Engineer that will work and lead a team to develop, implement, and manage a public strategy. Ensuring the cloud estate is configured securely according to industry standards, to also provide up-to-date knowledge of threat modelling, risk assessment techniques, code reviews, current best practices, and the latest cybersecurity threats.
The role is remote first, with travel to office, central London once a month.
The successful candidate will have:
- Relevant work experience with AWS
- AWS infrastructure experience using best practices for Dev/Staging/Production.
- Background in Linux
- Building & manging AMI’s
- Ability to code in Python / Bash / Linux
- Good knowledge of AWS (RDS, Lambdas, VPC, WAF)
- Experience with Terraform, GitHub.
- Multi-account experience, AWS Certified Security Certification and CI/CD experience preferred
- Hands on experience of creating build and deployment Pipelines with tools like Jenkins / Cloud Formation.
- Managing the cloud environments in accordance with security guidelines
- Working with remote teams across the globe.
- Deployment of enterprise services in public cloud using IaC and to defined standards.
- Focus on developing orchestration and automation solutions across the company portfolio.
- Working closely with the Risk & Compliance team to ensure regulatory and operational compliance. Vulnerability checks and remediation.
- Potentially moving into a Team lead role, however you will oversee / distribute workload in all areas.
- Addressing security and compliance risks across the AWS estate
Send over your CV or apply below to be in consideration for the role, or alternatively I welcome any recommendation or referral if you know someone looking for a similar position!
???? – [Telephone number removed]
Contact Name: Dale Elliott
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.technojobs.co.uk/job/3145124/lead-devops-engineer-upto-95000-remote/→